Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcome to the world, Imogen Grace!

My sister's youngest daughter, my niece, Stephanie gave birth to a baby girl last month.

Welcome to the world, Imogen Grace! Although I've never seen you, I love you more than words can say. You'll probably be walking and talking by the time I do get to meet you.

My prayers for Stephanie right now are for her to have the energy and confidence to take care of this baby as a single, and very young, mother. I can't imagine how hard that is.

I'm so excited to be a great auntie! Every time I look at this photo, my heart strings are pulled 4952.32 miles and all I want is to have a moment with Imogen ... right now before she grows up. If my friends catch me in the act of giving extra cuddles and snuggles to their babies, this is the reason why!

No comments: