Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Food Nazi Strikes Again!




So, we're out buying winter boots in Everett yesterday. We visit K-Mart and the kids start whining ... yes, Curtis isn't to old to whine. They wanted soda pop and candy! I only allow diet soda pop, which they don't care for, so they opted for the candy ...

I let them choose their sweeties, then we get sidetracked when we pass the entrance. A blizzard going on outside! We hurry and pay and take a short, but hazardous and very slow drive home.

We arrive safely, unpack the bags, get dinner, etc. and the candies get forgotten about. Good thing really, because I confiscated them until I could get at the kitchen scales and start looking at the stats on the package.

The kids are not impressed. The big bag of Starburst Jelly Beans would last Curtis a morning, usually. I split the bag up into servings - 9, yep folks NINE servings (won't necessarily last him 9 days, but oh well). I feel sorry for Cadey - she bought Reeces Pieces - only 3 servings :(

Yep, the Food Nazi is alive and kicking during the Holidays too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are amazing and hilarious. can you come be my food nazi too?